Christmas-Cookies.com User Agreement
By using this website, you agree to the following User Agreement.
- Christmas-Cookies.com is not responsible for comments made by users
in the recipe reviews or "e-mail this recipe" feature or
any other interactive feature on this website.
- This website is for people over the age of 13 only. We do not knowingly
collect personal information from people under the age of 13. People
under of the age of 13 are expressly forbidden to submit personal
information to us or post it on the website in any form.
- Use this site at your own risk. No guarantees are made for the recipes,
tips, cookbooks, products, or any other information of any form found
anywhere on this website, nor are we responsible for any information
found in sites that are linked from this website.
- Christmas-Cookies.com is not responsible for your recipes turning
out badly. This is because:
- We cannot be held responsible for your inability to follow directions.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the ingredients
you choose to use in your recipe.
- We cannot be held responsible for mechanical failures in your
household such as your oven thermometer not being accurate.
- We cannot be held responsible for individual opinions regarding
taste, texture, and other subjective opinions of a recipe.
- We cannot be responsible for typos and errors in recipes submitted
by users. We suggest you read the recipe carefully before trying
it, and read the reviews before you start baking.
- You will not post copyrighted material on this website in any form.
- You may not redistribute or publish any of our material in any form
without express written permission.
- Christmas-Cookies.com reserves the right to edit and delete any
information found on this website at any time, including information
submitted by users.
- Christmas-Cookies.com reserves the right to edit this User Agreement
at any time.
Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all
of the above terms.
If you have any questions about this user agreement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can
here. (Do not modify the subject line in any way or we will not receive